what settings to enable for A java plug-in to pick up entire file-path for upload
Hi, I'm trying to file income tax returns from India. The tax authorities use a Java plug in for signing and uploading xml files. When I try to do this, I get the error message "Cannot read the file for signing <<file name>>".
Please help resolve.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Aternity Information Systems LTD
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.85.0 for Mozilla browsers
- IBM Global Print Plugin version 4.1
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Version 8 Update 60 Release date August 18, 2015
Người tạo câu hỏi
I already have the latest update, the version you have mentioned.
Type about:addons<enter> in the address bar to open the Add-ons Manager. Hot key; <Control>(Mac:<Command>) <Shift> A)
On the left side of the page, select Plugins. Make sure the ones you want to use are set to Ask or Allow.
Go to the web page. Once the page is loading, mouse to the address bar and Left click the icon. A window for displaying site information should come up. Select More Information. Now select Permissions. In the menu, Make sure the ones you want to use are set to Ask or Allow.
Người tạo câu hỏi
The same error comes when I try to upload the file "Cannot read the file for signing"
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Please update to the most recent version of Firefox:
It will take some research to accomplish what you are doing I have found the following: