Website log in problem
I have a bank site with which I am having trouble. When I try to login, after I enter my user name and password, it forces me to receive a text from them with a code before I can see my account information. This is only happening on Mozilla. I downloaded Windows 10 last week and Firefox 40.0.2 also. I have other banks and financial institutions, none of which are affected. I tried everything suggested by Mozilla (deleting history, changing proxy, etc). Other search engines IE, Edge are not affected when opening this site.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Unity Player 3.4.0f5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Some high security sites place a special cookie on the computer. If you were to log in from another computer, the site can't find it's cookie. So it does an extra security check.
Contact the web site about turning this off.