I clicked SUBMIT then realized something was wrong. By clicking "Get me out of there" does it remove all the credit card details I have typed in?
I was on what I now realize was a fraudulant site. I typed in a lot of credit card and bank numbers. I clicked submit. Then a warning from Mozilla popped up that stated it could be fraudulant. I clicked "get me out of here." Did my personal info. get submitted or did the block happen prior to submission?
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.6
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Thông tin chi tiết
If you clicked submit, your transaction was probably submitted. Contact your bank.