Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
I refreshed and now my university home page doesn't show up. I don't understand how to set the homepage and I read the directions.
I would prefer it if you could call and walk me through the fix...thank you
edit: removed personal information for your protection. please note that we cannot offer support via telephone, so please continue in the forum. thanks for your understanding! (philipp)
Được chỉnh sửa bởi philipp vào
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!