Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
When I sync my firefox profile Reddit no longer keeps comments collapsed when I follow a link away and then come back
Reddit has worked correctly almost my entire three years on the site. I collapse the comments I read. Follow a link outside of Reddit or too another reddit page, and when I go back to the original comment page the comments are still collapsed.
Every once and a while this stops happening. I have had this problem a few times, and after everything I do it does not seem to be going away this time?
I use Revo Uninstaller and uistanll firefox. When I reinstall firefox reddit is back to keeping comments collapsed. Then I synced my profile which was set only to sync passwords and bookmarks and ad ons. I tried to not sync ad ons but I think I messed up somewhere. But the only ad on I have is AdBlock Plus. And the first time I resynced my profile today it was all fine.
The only thing I have used today is Vuze downloader, so I assumed I might have some kind of malware. But I ran HitmanPro and MaWareBytes and they each found nothing. MalWareBytes does continually show a blocked Azerus (Vuze manufacturer) site of some sort, which I don't quite understand.
Anyway, what in my Firefox profile could be causing this to continue happening?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Certain Firefox problems can be solved by performing a Clean reinstall. This means you remove Firefox program files and then reinstall Firefox. Please follow these steps:
Note: You might want to print these steps or view them in another browser.
- Download the latest Desktop version of Firefox from mozilla.org (or choose the download for your operating system and language from this page) and save the setup file to your computer.
- After the download finishes, close all Firefox windows (or open the Firefox menu and click the close button ).
- Delete the Firefox installation folder, which is located in one of these locations, by default:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Delete Firefox from the Applications folder.
- Linux: If you installed Firefox with the distro-based package manager, you should use the same way to uninstall it - see Install Firefox on Linux. If you downloaded and installed the binary package from the Firefox download page, simply remove the folder firefox in your home directory.
- Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and go through the steps of the installation wizard.
- Once the wizard is finished, choose to directly open Firefox after clicking the Finish button.
More information about reinstalling Firefox can be found here.
WARNING: Do not use a third party uninstaller as part of this process. Doing so could permanently delete your Firefox profile data, including but not limited to, extensions, cache, cookies, bookmarks, personal settings and saved passwords. These cannot be easily recovered unless they have been backed up to an external device! See Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles.
Please report back to say if this helped you!