Encoding error on some mp3 files in Firefox?
The url below plays in all chrome/ie/safari, but not firefox on windows. It was tested and does play in Firefox on a mac. Please advise.
Giải pháp được chọn
Hmm. The file doesn't play for me in Firefox 38.0.5 on Linux, but does play in the current beta (39) and later (DE and Nightly) and in Firefox 31.7.0 ESR (not in 38 ESR), so Im not sure what is wrong here. Looks like a regression that the decoder doesn't recognize this file.Đọc câu trả lời này trong ngữ cảnh 1
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.0.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Thông tin chi tiết
I looked at the page. there was nothing there.
Update your Flash Player Version 184.108.40.206
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
Người tạo câu hỏi
Upgrading the flash player did not help.
There was nothing on that page. Please try another. Also check at another site. Like YouTube.
Giải pháp được chọn
Hmm. The file doesn't play for me in Firefox 38.0.5 on Linux, but does play in the current beta (39) and later (DE and Nightly) and in Firefox 31.7.0 ESR (not in 38 ESR), so Im not sure what is wrong here. Looks like a regression that the decoder doesn't recognize this file.
Câu trả lời hữu ích
Thank you cor-el. I downloaded 39 beta and it resolved the issue. It appears as though that version is due out at the end of the month, so things should work out ok. Thanks again!