Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Facebook video playback issues.
Recently when trying to watch facebook videos I've encountered this issue where I'm watching the video and 1 of 3 things happens. 1. The video suddenly stops but the audio continues and this continues regardless if I move forward or backwards in the video. This sometimes continues to happen if I refresh the video or restart firefox.
2. Im watching the video and suddenly audio from a further part in the video plays over the current audio, so not only does the audio not match the video, but its audio from further in the video.
3. Sometimes I click another part of the video and the image freezes but the audio continues . Just like issue 1.
This didn't happen before. I recently had a virus, plus a windows update that really slowed the computer down so I removed the virus and system restored to remove the updates. These issues continued happening and after a clean install of mozilla it sill does this.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Please first: Please update your plugins to the latest version. Check to make sure you are up to date:
If you see any issues also see:
Second: Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Firefox Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that temporarily turns off hardware acceleration, resets some settings, and disables add-ons (extensions and themes).
If Firefox is open, you can restart in Firefox Safe Mode from the Help menu:
- Click the menu button , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
If Firefox is not running, you can start Firefox in Safe Mode as follows:
- On Windows: Hold the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- On Mac: Hold the option key while starting Firefox.
- On Linux: Quit Firefox, go to your Terminal and run firefox -safe-mode
(you may need to specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, select "Start in Safe Mode".
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, theme, or hardware acceleration. Please follow the steps in the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article to find the cause.
To exit Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help others with the same problem.