What do I do if Netflix won't play and the error message say's "Primetime Content Decryption Module provided by Adobe Systems Inc. plug in has crashed"?
I've called Netflix twice with the error code F7361-1253 that shows up, to no avail. The first time the guy said it wasn't a Netflix code and didn't know what to do. The second time a different guy said to go to Internet Explorer to see if Netflix would play. Since it did, he said the problem was with Firefox. I have tried updating plug-ins, and refreshing Firefox, but nothing is working.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.12
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Thông tin chi tiết
I see you're using the Beta version of Firefox. Support for Netflix using the new Primetime Content Decryption Module is not complete in Firefox 38.
You'll need use Firefox 37 (the current version) with Microsoft Silverlight to watch videos on Netflix.
Người tạo câu hỏi
Thank you Mark! The next problem is how to get my computer back to Firefox 37....??? I'm a little illiterate on some computer things!
Giải pháp được chọn
Just download the installer here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
You can uninstall Firefox Beta after installing the release version with the installer from the URL above, or you can just keep it.
Người tạo câu hỏi
YAY!!! It worked! Thank you so so much!!!