Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Flash videos flickering
I lost track of exactly when this started happening, but Flash videos (YouTube, etc) all flicker when I watch them on Firefox.
I tried disabling all extensions and all non-Flash plugins but the Cisco H264 codec, but I still get the flickering.
Oddly, if I restart Firefox in safe mode, there is no flickering. Yet, my impressions is that safe mode does nothing but disable all extensions.
Does anyone have any idea of what may be happening?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
Safe Mode actually disables hardware acceleration and addons, and some settings. Are there any settings that may have changed from the default?
Some problems with Flash video playback can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings. (See this article for more information on using the Flash plugin in Firefox).
To disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player:
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the Flash Player logo on that page.
- Click on Settings in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click Close to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.
This Flash Player Help - Display Settings page has more information on Flash Player hardware acceleration, if you're interested.
Does this solve the problem? Let us know.