I want to know why Mozilla Foundation charged me $3.00 that overdrew my account when I did not donate any funds to them.
Mozilla charged my checking account $3.00 that was not approved, and overdrew my account. I now have a $25.00 fee attached to it for the overdraw.
What is this charge for?
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Hi Tiffany, one way that could happen is if you went to the http://donate.mozilla.org website and filled out the donation form. I see a $3 option there. But since I believe you'd clearly remember that, something else must've happened.
I can only guess someone stole your credit card information and used it to make the donation. Or maybe if you have kids/husband/boyfriend, one of them used your credit card info without your permission?
Anyway, regardless of how it happened that's not cool. And I especially hate overdraft fees. I'll forward this request to the higher ups and they'll reach out to you to get this sorted out.
I can't do anything myself as I'm just a volunteer. But Mozilla's products are free to use so you weren't charged for using Firefox.
There is also a Mozilla Store but all the items there are well above $3: https://gear.mozilla.org/
Được chỉnh sửa bởi Noah_SUMO vào
Have you heard back from the Mozilla foundation yet or figured out if someone in your family made the donation?
If not, send a email to email@example.com and put in the subject "Request for refund" and explain what happened.
I was going to suggest that you check back through your internet history for a credit card payment but I see that the charge was made to your checking A/c which is very odd.
Your bank statement should have a check number or payment reference which should help you, the bank or Mozilla work out what has happened.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi alan_r vào