Sync doesn't work anymore
I use new Sync version on 2 devices(PC and Laptop) , I use the same version of Firefox on both computers, logged in to both computers with the same account and on both PCs have Bookmarks ticked under Sync tab in Options, stopped working only a few days ago, please help
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Autofill Engine for Gecko and Webkit-based web browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Thông tin thêm
Hi rus4u, I understand that sync stopped working a few days ago on two devices.
- Were there any error messages that you received?
- And if you click or tap "Sync now" on either device, do you see any changes in the data that is synced?
- If you unlink the account from one of the devices(make a backup Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles ) and reattach the account does the syncing continue?
If you need to troubleshoot further: * How do I turn on sync logs:
- Open about:config and turn on: services.sync.log.appender.file.logOnSuccess and services.sync.log.logger.engine.bookmarks
- Restart Firefox and look at: about:sync-log
- Logs and error messages will be located here