how do i turn permanently off the facebook etc share bar? do not want to have to hide on every page
I went to about:config and set snav.enabled to false and set social.remote-install.enabled to false but the facebook twitter email print other bar keeps popping up on the side of every window, this is very annoying, please help me disable this!!! thank you
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Thông tin thêm
Do all social prefs have the default value on the about:config page?
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Người tạo câu hỏi
it still popping up tried to paste here for you to see, but that doesnt work