i click the firefox icon more than one times during several seconds(in order to start firefox),and then my tabs and tab groups will lost!
i use firefox30 on windows. and i have more than 50 tabs. sometimes firefox starts very slowly,so i click it many times and then when firefox shown,my tabs and tab group all gone!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Xunlei scriptability Plugin
- COBA Plugin DLL
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- 360安全卫士 快速登录
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
HI hirenloong, I am sorry to hear that Firefox is slow on starting up. It sounds like you "Restore tabs from last time" and that there are 50 or more? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-takes-long-time-start-up
Please make sure that after the update that the antivirus is allowing Firefox to make the connections to those old tabs. http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firewalls
Please post back with your troubleshooting results.