Dont update to last version Firefox
Welcome after downloading the file from the official website https://www.mozilla.org/uk/firefox/new/ in Ukrainian and install it on your PC VINDOVSWindows 7 in Help browser displays the 31 version but when I use the site http: / /whatbrowser.org/ site and Google then displays the version 4 browser . What can I do to upgrade your browser to the latest version to be shown as 31?
Browser updated with https://www.mozilla.org/uk/firefox/new/ PC Windows 7 Thank you for your help.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Version 184.108.40.20603
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 0.9.18, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1 WebMoney Advisor
Thông tin chi tiết
Your useragent appears to be Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1 WebMoney Advisor
If you are indeed runng Firefox 31.0 then your UA was likely overridden for some reason. Normally it could only be done by the user for Firefox 4.0 to current as some extensions could affect the UA on Firefox 3.6.x and earlier versions before.