Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Wix wont recognise my correct login or password
Hi, I hope someone can help me. There are 2 issues:
I am unable to login to my www.wix.com account using Firefox (Explorer is working fine)
I have cleared history (everything)
I have my correct wix email login, and my password (also checked this against my saved login and password, both correct) yet neither are recognised at Login (using Firefox).
My last successful login was yesterday.
I have followed the following steps as suggested by Wix.com:
1. Go to Wix.com. 2. Click Login/Sign Up. 3. From the Login screen, under Password, click Forgot password. 4. From the Forgot Your Password? screen, in the Email: field, type the email that you use to login to Wix. 5. Click GO. An email will be sent to you with instructions and a link to update your password.
Result: my email not recognised, though both are correct, therefore no instruction email from Wix is received.
I have cleared my history of everything.
Result: no change to login attempt.
Second Firefox issue with wix.com:
Until a few days ago I was able to edit my website without a problem, when a few days ago one of the editing (change an image) boxes would no longer open.
The other editing boxes were working fine at my last login yesterday.
I can use Explorer, but prefer Firefox if I can get it working correctly.
Your assistance is appreciated.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
This issue can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that are blocked.
- check the permissions on the about:permissions page and in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window