Privacy and security settings
Learn how to keep your information safe and secure with Firefox's private browsing, password features and other security settings.
- Passwords, forms, search, and history - control what Firefox suggests
- Duyệt web Riêng tư 2.0: Bài viết này áp dụng cho Firefox 3.5 trở về sau, không phải Firefox 2 hay 3.0.x. Nếu bạn muốn tìm hiểu thêm về tính riêng tư trong Firefox, hãy xem Clearing private
- Xóa các Lược sử Gần đây
- How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?
- How does built-in Phishing and Malware Protection work?
- How does content that isn't secure affect my safety?
- How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature?
- Firefox Health Report - understand your browser performance
- Forget button - quickly delete your browsing history on Firefox
- Set Adobe Flash to "click to play" on Firefox
- Share telemetry data with Mozilla to help improve Firefox
- How to stop Firefox from automatically making connections without my permission
- Tracking Protection on Firefox
- Block websites from storing site preferences or login status in Firefox
- Secure Website Certificate
- Permissions Manager - Give certain websites the ability to store passwords, set cookies and more
- How to stay safe on the web
- Tips for safe online shopping
- Top tips to get smart on privacy