Learn the Basics: get started
Learn all you need to know to get started with Firefox.
- Use the Search bar in Firefox
- Where to find and manage downloaded files in Firefox
- How do I delete a bookmark?
- How to make Firefox and websites go full screen
- Create a desktop shortcut to a website
- Sort your bookmarks to quickly find the ones you want
- Customize the New Tab page
- How do I use the Firefox spell checker?
- What is Persona?
- How to save a web page
- How to print web pages in Firefox
- How to search IMDB, Wikipedia and more from the address bar
- View PDF files in Firefox without downloading them
- Pinned Tabs - keep favorite websites open and just a click away
- Search the web from the address bar
- Firefox's default home page has quick links to common features
- Bookmark Tags - Categorize bookmarks to make them easy to find
- Use mouse shortcuts to perform common tasks in Firefox
- What is Persona and how does it work?
- How to search the contents of the current page for text or links
- Use bookmarklets to quickly perform common web page tasks
- Use Tab Groups to organize a lot of tabs
- Use tabs to organize lots of websites in a single window
- Signing in using Persona
- Signing out using Persona
- Accessibility features in Firefox - Make Firefox and web content work for all users