اس تھریڈ کو آرکائیوکیا گیا تھا۔ اگر آپ کو مدد کی ضرورت ہو تو براہ مہربانی نیا سوال پوچھیں۔
In one windows profile I can see and use bookmarks, in other profile I can save bookmarks but they don't show in the toolbar etc.
Hello, I have Firefox ESR 52.3.0 (32 bit). For a long while I have used this firefox on my personal profile (was my only profile for years) and have bookmarks and they can be seen and used in the menues. For ease of use at work, they have created me a profile on their domain. I can open Firefox no problem and browse etc. I will save a bookmark by clicking on the star and then the little menu pops up and I choose to put it in one of the folders or the bookmark tool bar. No matter where I save it, I can not view it. The tool bar is blank. If I go to Show All Book Marks I don't even see the folders much less the bookmarks themselves.
تمام جوابات (2)
Talk to your IT dept at work, sounds like they have something messed up.
A Firefox Profile on a network server should work the same way a Profile on your local device as far as bookmarks "save" and use are concerned; IOW, you should be able to see and use your bookmark regardless of where the Profile is located - server vs local PC that you are using.
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize window and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area -> Customize
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.