Meet the Team
SUMO (SUpport MOzilla)
SUMO is a global gathering people with a passion for helping users of Mozilla products.
SUMO operates on the same principle Mozilla does: core staff coordinating operations and an enthusiastic community of contributors powering them.
Mozilla User Success is made up of two core teams; the Cross Product Support Team manages critical aspects of supporting users, while the User Advocacy team advocates for users within Mozilla. We all partner with the Mozilla community to maximize user success and happiness.
- David Tenser Director of User Success
- Mark Schmidt Firefox Desktop Support Lead:
- (IRC: marksc / email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Roland Tanglao Firefox for Android and iOS Support Lead:
- (IRC: rtanglao / email: email@example.com)
Cross Product Support
The Cross-Product Team provides the support platform and services (community management, content creation and end user support) to all of Mozilla’s product lines. We partner with the Mozilla community to make sure no user is left behind when encountering issues.
- Patrick McClard Cross Product Support Team and Helpdesk Manager:
- (IRC: pmcclard / email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kadir Topal 'Kitsune Project Manager:
- (IRC: Topal / email: email@example.com)
- Madalina Ana Support Forum and Army of Awesome Community Manager:
- (IRC: madalina / email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michał Dziewoński *L10n Community Manager:
- (IRC: vesper / email: email@example.com)
- Joni Savage Knowledge Base & Content:
- (IRC: jsavage / email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The User Advocacy team is the conduit for the voice, desires, and needs of the user, ensuring that they are heard at all levels of the organization. We distill data through both Qualitative and Quantitative studies, then turn these insights into actions.
- Matt Grimes Manager of User Advocacy:
- (IRC: Matt_G)
- Tyler Downer User Advocacy Project Manager:
- (IRC: Tyler / email: email@example.com)
- Gregg Lind Firefox Desktop User Advocate:
- (IRC: gregglind)
- Ilana Segall Firefox OS User Advocate:
- Rob Rayborn Firefox for Android and iOS User Advocate:
SUMO Developers are working with Mozilla community support on the technical aspects of the SUMO platform (also known as Kitsune). We power the site you are reading this on.
SUMO Community members are the global army of do-gooders and helpers who are behind SUMO's international presence and success. We rock the helpful web!
- For a list of English Knowledge Base creators & reviewers, click here.
- For a list of Support Forum Helpers, click here.
- For a list of Support Forum Moderators, click here.
- For a list of Army of Awesome members, click here.
- For a list of people involved in Accessibility, click here.
SUMO Localizers are members of the community who make SUMO available in many languages used around the world. We bring meaning to everyone!
- Find a list of all languages and meet the translators for your language here.
- You can also see the leading localizers for all the locales here (use the select a locale dropdown to choose a language).
If you don't see your language here and would like to start a translation, please contact Michał, he will help you get started.