installed latest java successfuly but java does not show in control panel
Before I successfully installed the newest update for Java, whenever I went into the control panel I was able to see the Java thumb nail along with the other controls. After the update, I restarted my computer, went into the control panel and the thumb nail picture of Java was missing. I went into Java.com and had them check my computer for the latest download and it said it was downloaded successfully along with the new version which is SE7 U21 10.21.2.11. I checked the plugins through Mozilla tools and it is up to date. So, my question is, why isn't it showing in the control panel, and what has to be done to fix it? Thank you so much for your help.
Ek sistem ayrıntıları
Yüklü yan uygulamalar
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Kullanıcı istemcisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Daha fazla bilgi
hello mones356, you could try downloading the program & installing it again - if you can't fix it this way you'd have to contact oracle's support to get this issue addressed...