Bu başlık arşivlendi. Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.
There are certain websites that redirect to something else in my browser. Currently, yahoo.com redirects to www.niravkachhadia.com and facebook redirects to "wiki does not exist". How can I fix this?
When this problem happens, it affects both my firefox browser and my internet explorer. I have tried clearing the cookies, running virus scans, and malware scans and clearing the dns cache.
Tüm Yanıtlar (1)
Do a malware check with a few malware scan programs.
You need to use all programs because each detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website
If you can't fix it with the above listed scanners then you need to ask advise on one of the forums that specialize in malware removal mentioned in the Popups_not_blocked article.