I do not want to see "Plugin Check & Updates" screen and I do not want to update my plugins.
I have Mozilla on my tablet and it works great. I tried to use it on my desktop today instead of Google Chrome and I am having trouble with a screen coming up called "Plugin Check & Updates" every time that I start Firefox. I tried to update (of course) but I cannot and I do not think I should have to anyway, considering that I am running Windows XP. I just do not want to see the Plugin screen every time that I start Mozilla Firefox. There must be a way to get rid of that screen? Thanks so much.
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.11
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Classic Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Netscape and Mozilla
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Check you home page settings. Maybe that got added to your home page?
I am trying to be "nice" and I must tell you that I have checked my home page settings. If you may suggest what the page settings should be set to, excuse my English, I will try that. Thanks so much!!!