ఈ థ్రెడ్ ఆర్కైవ్ చేయడం జరిగినది. మీకు సహాయం అవసరం ఉంటే, దయచేసి ఒక కొత్త ప్రశ్న అడగండి.
Keep getting "Warning: unresponsive script...
I keep getting this error:
Warning: unresponsive script. A script on this page may be busy... (you know the rest I'm sure)
This happens on all different web pages
I have tried refreshing/resetting and uninstalling/reinstalling Firefox. Still having the issue. Driving me mad...
Hello, Have you tried clearing cookies and cache? I think it might help.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I have tried clearing cache, cookies, etc. No help.