- FireFox often does not list attachments properly if at all thus cannot be downloaded. This problem does not exist when using Safari or the Windows Firefox. Yahoo Inbox … (மேலும் படிக்க)
- FireFox often does not list attachments properly if at all thus cannot be downloaded. This problem does not exist when using Safari or the Windows Firefox. Yahoo Inbox shows that the email has an attachment, but when the email is opened,
- The listing of emails in the 'Inbox' does not have either a page number or scroll bar. This problem does not exist with Safari or the Windows FireFox (accessed via Windows via Parallels.)
- Sometimes the 'Inbox' mail items do not display at all despite clicking on the icon. This sometimes happens with the other folder icons such as Sent. Logging out & back in seems to fix it.
- Sometimes I log into Yahoo Mail & all my custom folders are missing. Again, this problem only occurs with the OSX FireFox version. Unless I click on Folders. But this is a little inconvenient as I have some mail deliberately sent to specific custom folders & will not know if there is any new mail in such folders unless I click on folders. Folders should show below the inbox, be open & not cover over the inbox icon.
I updated FireFox a month ago which temporarily fixed these problems but the problems have been back for the past couple of weeks.
MacOSX 10.6.8, MacPro 2008