as the title says, I am contiuously logged out of my Google and Instagram account when using Firefox both mobile and desktop (Android and Windows 10) every three d… (மேலும் படிக்க)
as the title says, I am contiuously logged out of my Google and Instagram account when using Firefox both mobile and desktop (Android and Windows 10) every three days or so.
I have no more explenation for this since I have tried everything that came to my mind. Does anyone have a similar problem or, even better, a solution?
Things that I have tried/ensured so far:
- Privacy settings: browser history etc. are deleted after closing firefox, but not the cookies and also not the saved log-ins. Furthermore, even after I am logged out of the mentioned pages, there are still cookies of Instagram and Google saved in Firefox, I have checked that.
- I have not changed those settings in two years or so, the problem occours since a few weeks.
- My only addon is uBlock, deactivating it does not change the problem and I have also had this installed since more that two years.
- All my other logins (Amazon, eBay and so on) are not affected by this.
- I have no applications on my phone or computer that deletes cookies automatically, also that would not make sence to my since only Google and Instagram are affected and even further, cookies of those are not even deleted so the reason seems to be elsewhere.
Thank you in advance!