Pages keep reseting scale
This problem first occurred after an update. When I scale in the page, then switch to another tab, then switch back, page's scale is reset. I have to scale in again. This is VERY irritating, please fix this or help me to find a solution. Windows 7(64), Firefox 25.0.1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1240
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support. The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information.
Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions and some Preferences.
- Open websites will not be saved in Firefox versions lower than 25.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!