This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I manage my bookmarks
I need to delete some old book marks and organize the rest, help
All Replies (3)
See the following articles:
- Deleting Bookmarks
- How can I organize my Bookmarks
- Info and other Bookmark articles: How do I use Bookmarks
Add-on to sort Bookmarks:
- SortPlaces: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9275
- More info about SortPlaces: http://www.andyhalford.com/sortplaces/index.html
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
SafeBrowser மூலமாக திருத்தப்பட்டது
To sort Bookmarks: This is what worked for me in Firefox 7. Click on Bookmarks. Then click on Show all Bookmarks. On the right side main panel, double click on Bookmarks Menu. Then on the left side panel, right click on Bookmarks Menu. In the dropdown window select Sort by Name. To delete a bookmark: Click on Bookmarks. Then Show all Bookmarks. On the right side main panel double click on Bookmarks Menu. Then click on the bookmark you want to delete. It will become orange (at least on my mac). Right click on that name. Choose delete.