Default Full Zoom addon doesnt work properly
I have this add-on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965/ because Mozilla zooms every time I open a new page, this add-on was recommended by you to help my problem but it still reverts back to 100% everytime I re-open Mozilla or open a new tab, how do I have it saved at one zoom level ?
Every time Firefox opened
== I downloaded the Extension
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Tools / Add-ons / Extensions, click Default Full Zoom, click Options, first item, set to 110, 120, 130 whatever you want.
I tried this because it has 2 options for 'fit to width'. This is a feature sadly missing in Firefox and it was my hope this extension would provide it. It does not work - at least not in any way that I can see and I tried to get it to work in many pages today. It would be grand if this developer would make this work so the nasty horizontal scrollbars could be made to go away....