This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How can I be notified when my email is read by recipient?
I have another kind of problem with Firefox
I would like to be notified when email to my landlord is read. How can I do this?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
- -NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
All Replies (2)
What do you use to send emails? Do you use a client application, like Thunderbird, or Outlook, or do you go to a website, like Hotmail or GMail?
This determines if you are able to request a reading confirmation of an email. Only some clients offer this functionality.
Either way, even if you are able to use this feature, please note that the recipient gets to *choose* if they want to send you back a notification. If they don't want to let you know that they've read the email, they will click "no" and you will not receive a notification.
I didn't get an answer from the above question, why not???
There must be some way to flag an outgoing email, or get a flag or notice that the recipient has read your email. Just want to know that they have received it.