Is there a way to get Firefox to "unremember me" on a certain site? Unfortunately the site is set up strangely, so the password doesn't appear in the right place.
I asked Firefox to remember me on a certain site. Unfortunately, that site requires a number to be input in between the name and the password. Firefox is putting the password where the number should be. Can I undo this?
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_21 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Yes - you can remove a saved password through the saved passwords dialog. To get there, go to Tools->Options, open the Privacy pane, and click Saved passwords...