This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
HP 9015e Printer
Why does firefox no longer print to my HP9015e Printer
All Replies (1)
Hi ryczekt, Would you be able to provide more details about what you're experiencing?
- Is there a web page you can provide as an example?
- How are you initiating the print? Are you using File > Print? Command-P?
- What happens when you initiate the print? Does nothing happen? Do you get an error message? What does the error message say?
- Does the print dialog appear, but HP9015e isn't in the list of available destinations?
- Would you mind sending us a screenshot of what you're seeing? For instructions, see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?.
- Or even a video? For instructions, see https://support.apple.com/HT208721 Upload the video to a cloud service, like YouTube, OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox, and paste a link to the video in this forum thread.
NOTE: This forum is public!
With those details, we should be able to better help investigate the issue, and provide a solution.