This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Whatsapp Web not opening on newest version of Firefox
Hi! My computer updated to the latest version of firefox and now Whatsapp Web wont open at all. When I try to load it, it simply isn't acknowledged and stays on the current page, as if I didnt take in a proper IP or something. I dont know much about computers or systems and cant figure out what to do. Help! I need to be able to open it on the computer!
Thank you community!
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache.
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to.
To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the Library button and choose History.
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Hope this helps.
Wesley Branton மூலமாக திருத்தப்பட்டது