Spotify doesn't work
Spotify Web Player does not open on Firefox except if I turn AdGuard off and back on. Without AdGuard, it does not work at all.
All Replies (1)
If your Spotify isn’t working as expected, or you’re having issues with playback or the app itself, here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
- Restart the Spotify app.
- Log out and back in.
- Check the app is up-to-date.
- Close any other apps you’re not using.
- Reinstall the app.
- Note: After reinstalling, you'll need to redownload any music you've made available for offline listening.
- Check the app isn’t set to Offline mode.
- If possible, try a different internet connection. If this works, see 'Check the connection' below.
- Try playing on a different device, or with the web player. If this works, your inability to play on the first device could be an issue with the device itself:
- Check the device is supported and up to date.
- Your device should have at least 250MB available memory (you may want to remove any unnecessary files and apps).
- You may need to perform further troubleshooting with the device's manufacturer.
- If you’re listening on desktop, check your firewall isn’t blocking Spotify.
- Check @SpotifyStatus for any ongoing issues.
Tip: We recommend using Spotify with a WiFi connection, on a supported device that has at least 250MB available memory.