This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Can't delete bookmarks on Firefox Quantum 62.0
I have the latest Firefox Quantum 62.0 browser installed on my desktop (iMac High Sierra). My browser syncs with my iphone browser. I am unable to delete my bookmarks on the Firefox browser via my desktop computer or iPhone. Please advise what I need to do in order to be able to delete/remove bookmarks from Firefox.
All Replies (1)
Hi, no idea.
Please Copy/Paste about:support to the Address Bar and Enter Go all the way to the bottom almost to Places Database and Click on Verify Integrity
If still issues head to the top of the page and do Please try : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?
If still, Refresh is right there also :