This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Bookmarks doesn't shown in the bookmarks toolbar.
My bookmarks doesn't shown in the bookmarks toolbar. For example, i put and drop tab in the bookmarks toolbar and than I have this site in my bookmarks, but i haven't this on panel. Panel is on. Also, if I add site in "library->bookmarks toolbar" I also haven't this on toolbar.
All Replies (1)
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize window and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area -> Customize
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.