Many programs claim I don't have the latest version (will not run until I update) even though I have automatic updating and also check and see it is the latest.
Every once in a while I am told by a site I visit that it can't run since my firefox version is too old and tells me to update. Today it happened to me on the web site https://web.whatsapp.com/ I have automatic updates set and also checked and have the latest version installed. Why do these websites get this wrong indication of the version?
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Microsoft Lync Web App Plug-in
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Skype for Business Web App Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0; WUID=9c16374e095d7e89632ac43d86927773; WTB=6533) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
You appear to have this for Firefox useragent. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0; WUID=9c16374e095d7e89632ac43d86927773; WTB=6533) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0.