Every time I upgrade windows 7 pro, I can't get back on internet, I have to go back a restore point
Every time that I have upgraded Firefox, most of my internet is blocked. I have tried to resolve, but to no avail. I have to go back to a restore point that's prior to the upgrade. I am using windows 7 professional, with Norton security through Comcast.net.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168 BETA
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Some problems occurs when your Internet security program was set to trust the previous version of Firefox, but no longer recognizes your updated version as trusted. Now how to fix the problem: To allow Firefox to connect to the Internet again;
- Make sure your Internet security software is up-to-date (i.e. you are running the latest version).
- Remove Firefox from your program's list of trusted or recognized programs. For detailed instructions, see