hiw do i link firefox with zotero on a university campus pc?
I have downloaded Zotero onto my University PC (and my laptop) in order to create a bibliography. I have also downloaded Firefox and they just dont seem to sync. How do i get it so that when i am in Amazon looking at books, they can be sent straight to my online referencing system with Zotero. This is what is supposed to happen!
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
This sounds more like a problem with the Zotero add-on and service. I recommend that you get in contact with the Zotero support team who should be able to help.