Trying to configure firewall and it say exception already exists is this good or bad?
Can only use one computer in my house at a time. Get server not found message. Worked my way through your configure firewall instructions but at last step it says that an exception already exists. It is not addressed so I don't know what I know.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
You might want to start fresh. Open the firewall options, and remove all rules for everything. This would also clean out any old, unused rules.
Some firewalls know that some programs are safe, and will allow them. Others will need your permission to be allowed.