where the catch of casche
Are there any known issues with CLM 501 installer on Windows Server 2012 R2.
During the setup we have specified the custom installation directory to point to E:\ Program Files ( a folder created ) but the issue we noticed is after installation is complete when we tried to Start JAZZ Team Server it just flash off .
To get this working We have to remove the complete JTS server and re-install into C:\ drive the default and now it comes up.
Where as the same is not true with Windows 2008 R2 as we have everything CLM 501 running on 2008 environment.
We see many similar posts not exactly the same. Let us know if this is also a known issue and are there are workarounds / solutions.
Additional System Details
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.