my video won't load, and I keep refreshing the page but it still shows the loading sign
my screen won't play my video it just loads i tried turning off my computer and turning it back on bus still nothing happened
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_1) AppleWebKit/537.73.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.1 Safari/537.73.11
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History....
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
My students are having this same problem. Their computers are - through district settings- automatically cleared of cookies, history, etc at the end of each school day. Suggestions here?
Also, - as I couldn't find how to add a new question - We are having a problem with student work being "missing" when they log back in. For example, yesterday a group added and completed their show. When they logged back in last night to view it - the new work was gone. Suggestions here?
Could you provide the link so that i can check, what's the actual issue.
Which browser are using and version?