Find words on a page in Firefox Klar for Android
No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
Use the Find in Page feature to search for specific words on a web page with a simple long-tap.
- Open the page want to search.
Tap the menu button next to the address bar:
- Tap in the menu that pops up.
- Enter the word or phrase that you want to find in the text field at the bottom of the screen.
- Firefox Klar will highlight the word or phrase that you're searching for. The number next to the search field will also show you how many times that word appears on the page.
- Use the up or down arrows to see each instance of that word or phrase on the page.
- Tap the X to return to regular view.