To change your various settings in Hubs, go to Preferences:
- Click on More in the bottom right corner.
- Select Preferences from the menu.
- There are three sections of preferences:
- Audio: Here you can set to mute your microphone, change volume levels and disable sounds.
- Controls: Here you can change rotation per snap, and disable types of movement. There are also touchscreen specific preferences.
- Misc: Here you can change your language, resolution, preferred camera and enable/disable other features for how objects and people appear in the room.