cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox OS article scope draft

24 REPLIES
Master Contributor

Re: Firefox OS article scope draft

I think this is ok now, we can guide later if anyone need more info about simulator Smiley Happy

Senior Contributor

Hi Swarnava,

Thanks, I've stickied the post, what is the link we should refer to for the simulator? Is it the one in your post above? (I thought this was a formalized add-on now.)

Best, Michelle

Master Contributor

Hey Michelle, we should make this thread 'stickey and should update Simulator link on first post Smiley Happy

Legendary Contributor

Hi Michelle,
Thats Great..
In facebook user can change their names, So i can't get constant names and most of them not providing their mobile No. in facebook.

Whether it is possible to add "Gapp" in firefox..
I'm able to make use of "Gapp" in cynegonmod...
If not anyother way to import contacts to FIrefox OS.

mluna said

Hi, You can add a google calendar to your Firefox OS calendar app, see Add and manage calendars. It is just a draft, so I welcome your comments and edits to the article! For google contacts you make a good point about names. I'm happy to file a bugzilla request for this feature, I don't think it is planned for the first version. Thank you! Michelle
Senior Contributor

Hi,

You can add a google calendar to your Firefox OS calendar app, see Add and manage calendars. It is just a draft, so I welcome your comments and edits to the article!

For google contacts you make a good point about names. I'm happy to file a bugzilla request for this feature, I don't think it is planned for the first version.

Thank you! Michelle

Legendary Contributor

Hi, Is it possible to add Gapps to Firefox OS.

Gapps

• Sync Google Contact
  • Sync Google Calendar

I prefer Google sync instead of Facebook, because in Facebook name are not exact their real name..
In India, so many names are common, so its a big headache to identify the person with their Facebook name.
In Google i use the name as i wish.

Master Contributor

anupkumarmishra29 said

Hi All , I am using Windows 7 and want to develop articles for the Firefox OS. But I am confused about the simulator and other softwares that I need to install to get a better look at it. Anyone please help !! Rgds Anup

great you can install Firefox os on your Firefox desktop browser, download it from here

Warning :- windows version is bit crashy, but you can try ubuntu or mac if you want.

New Contributor

Hi All ,

I am using Windows 7 and want to develop articles for the Firefox OS. But I am confused about the simulator and other softwares that I need to install to get a better look at it.

Anyone please help !!

Rgds Anup

Expert Contributor

Hey Roland!

Sorry that I missed your reference.

Support Forum Moderator

What about Linux 64 bit ?