Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your browser is no longer supported google plus firefox 23.0/22.0

Highlighted
New User

your browser is no longer supported google plus firefox 23.0/22.0

Hello

One of my employees is having this error.I tried updating firefox to 23.0 from 22.0 but still same error Please reply me asap

your browser is no longer supported

21 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: your browser is no longer supported google plus firefox 23.0/22.0

New User

okay philipp i have tested this all...during the time i posted this thread i google a lot and checked all what on this page you gave.but still it gives error.Moreover if i play with user agent its not applicable.He is just employee and knows nothing....I am the Admin there

PLus this problem started today only.He was using google plus with 22.0 without any problem.

He called me so i tried updating his firefox to 23.0 and now i have downgraded to 22.0 also but still bad luck

Forcefully i have provided him another browser but we mostly use firefox in our office.Please help me

Site Moderator

what is the useragent that is showing up on his computer when he visits http://browserspy.dk/useragent.php?

all current firefox releases are supported by google: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1347815
so, if this message is showing up on a browser with a plain firefox 23 useragent it would be better to contact google's support and ask them to fix the flaw in their browser sniffing...

New User

Hi philipp

thanks again for reply.I have added his user agent generated by http://browserspy.dk/useragent.php? ...Please check it.He is on windows xp.And moreover today after lunch in around afternoon this problem started.

2013-08-10-04-10-06-2f6997.png
Site Moderator

okay, so as you've already suspected earlier there is nothing wrong with the useragent - it is just the normal one for firefox 23 on windows xp. so based on this information i'd suggest contacting google and asking them why they are displaying the notification in this situation, since their support documents state the current browser versions are fully supported.

another thing to try would be to clear the cache & cookies from google.com and reload the page.

New User

Hi philipp

yeah i told you that.Actually i am the IT Admin for this company.So i already checked it from my end thoroughly and completely.I tried clearing cache and cookies already even reseting firefox from help > troubleshooting and than created this thread because i didnt find any way to solve.

I was in a doubt that this problem maybe from firefox or google.But as told by you and i hvae already performed every troubleshooting related to firefox....now i am thinking it as a google problem.

Anyway thanks a lot for fast responses.Thanks Will come here in future if there are no solution to problems

New User

If anyone has another solution please reply here

New User

Simple solution would be to download some addon like User Agent Overrider to change your browser user agent to Chrome 27 or IE10

New User

I could not visit my Google + profile and I am getting " Your browser no longer supported" error message. Kindly guide me what to do next to correct the error?

Thanks in advance