2. After NoSquint is installed, visit any page on the Firefox Add-ons site.
3. Right-click the zoom level indicator on the add-on bar and choose Site Settings.
4. In the NoSquint Site Settings window that opens, check the Text option, then click the color swatch next to it to pick a color.
5. Click the OK button when done.
6. If you find other areas of the site are unreadable afterwards, you can check both the Background and the Disable Background Images options in the aforementioned window.
This is a support forum for problems with Firefox. To report problems with the Firefox Add-ons site, head over to the Mozilla Add-ons Forum, AMO Feedback and Support section.