cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is the refresh button?

Highlighted
New Contributor

where is the refresh button?

Hi there, i am new to using firefox, i will look thru some of the tutorials. I wondered where the refresh button is? i have ticked all the view toolbars - menu, nav etc thanks.

28 REPLIES
Expert Contributor

Re: where is the refresh button?

Go to View -> Toolbars, choose to Customise. The reload button should either

• un-combine itself from other buttons in the toolbar, or
  • appear in the listing of unused buttons.
Expert Contributor

Please let us know how that works.

Site Moderator

New Contributor

Thank you that worked a trick! And I notice now the jolly thing is staying in the ribbon! Thanks guys. I am very new to firefox and am about to launch into some of those tutorials! I am so delighted with firefox i have given the explorer the flick unless in desperate times. I am still having problems accessing half the game functions in my game in facebook, but i think its my computer as i cannot access it in either browers. I have done all the suggestions by everyone, and i am loathe to reload adobe, so when i get too fed up i may just do something else about that issue! Anyway enough warbling! Thanks once again!

New Contributor

The refresh button is not visible when I try to customize!

New Contributor

The refresh button is no where to be found when I use the customize function.

Site Moderator

New Contributor

Where is it? Show a picture of where to look. It's not listed on the "Customize" icons, so where is it? This is so exasperating!

Site Moderator

You can see a picture of the toolbar buttons in the Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars KB article.