cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when a open firefox I have FB for my startpage but it redirect me allthe time to this /check6only.facebook.comajax/v6.php?v=check6only&pingonly=false ,

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

when a open firefox I have FB for my startpage but it redirect me allthe time to this /check6only.facebook.comajax/v6.php?v=check6only&pingonly=false ,

I start Firefox and FB start like it should but direct it goes over to ,http://search.babylon.com/?babsrc=TB_def&q=check6only.facebook.comajax%2Fv6.php%3Fv%3Dcheck6only%26p... when i click home page goes over to FB but back again to tha other

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: when a open firefox I have FB for my startpage but it redirect me allthe time to this /check6only.facebook.comajax/v6.php?v=check6only&pingonly=false ,

Are your cookie settings set to "ask me every time" ?

• Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"

You can remove a possible cookie exception for www.facebook.com and create an exception for facebook.com instead to include all facebook domains.

See also:

3 REPLIES
Shooting Star

Re: when a open firefox I have FB for my startpage but it redirect me allthe time to this /check6only.facebook.comajax/v6.php?v=check6only&pingonly=false ,

Hi Lailas,

It sounds like Babylon has been installed on your computer. This program can interfere with search and lots of other stuff. I'd try using Firefox Reset to fix the problem. It's a super simple solution that solves a ton of issue.

Let me know if this helps!

Site Moderator

Are your cookie settings set to "ask me every time" ?

• Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"

You can remove a possible cookie exception for www.facebook.com and create an exception for facebook.com instead to include all facebook domains.

See also:

New User

how can I get use my face book account with Mozila? Every I try to log in after few socond it redirect to here: check6only.facebook.comajax/v6.php?v=check6only&pingonly=false