cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I open a new tab the system startes to open a web site with the name of funmoods search. How can I change back to a blank tab?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

when I open a new tab the system startes to open a web site with the name of funmoods search. How can I change back to a blank tab?

When I click on the + sign to open a new tab it was opening to a blank window, Today it started to opening to a web site called funmoods search. I would like to restore to where it comes up blank. Please help! Thanks Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shooting Star Contributor

Re: when I open a new tab the system startes to open a web site with the name of funmoods search. How can I change back to a blank tab?

You are welcome Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES

Re: when I open a new tab the system startes to open a web site with the name of funmoods search. How can I change back to a blank tab?

Hi,

You may have to change the setting in the application itself or disable the app in Tools (Alt + T) > Add-ons, click Extensions on the left. If that doesn't work, try to uninstall the application. Please also see this (the third bulleted point).

New Contributor

Thank for your help that worked

You are welcome Smiley Happy

New Contributor

i have the same