cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very time I click on Firefox, a check for add-on compatibility runs also after a short time the screen fills with Firefox Android add; this is annoying. How

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

very time I click on Firefox, a check for add-on compatibility runs also after a short time the screen fills with Firefox Android add; this is annoying. How

The latest Mozilla update change the way my computer starts when I click on Mozilla on the desktop. The first think that happens is that a small window appears and tells me it is checking for add-ons compatibility. After what seems like a long period, the screen fills with some sort of Mozilla about Android and Mozilla. I then have to x this to get to my email page. This is annoying. How do I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular User

Re: very time I click on Firefox, a check for add-on compatibility runs also after a short time the screen fills with Firefox Android add; this is annoying. How

2 REPLIES
Regular User

Re: very time I click on Firefox, a check for add-on compatibility runs also after a short time the screen fills with Firefox Android add; this is annoying. How

New User

I have the same problem and changing the homepage doesn't help. Very, very annoying.